I began this blog in 2014, but it quickly got sidetracked by walking pneumonia and family holiday obligations. So 2015 has been the real test. So lets take a look back shall we?
Most of what’s gone on around here has been focused on the Witch Hunter RPG. That only makes sense as that’s what I’ve been running for my home group.
Threats and Adversaries
- The Thing in the Well
- The Frostblight
- The Dweller in the Dark
- Trickster Spirits
- Wyverns (Conversion)
- The Gorger (Conversion)
- Minions (Conversion), Parts 1 and Part 2
- Salt People
House Rules & Homebrews
- Thief-Taker Background
- Homebrew Talents
- Hellfire Power (Revised)
- Survivor Point Awards, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- Devil’s Arithmetic Talent, Part 1 and Part 2
- Drainage Rite (Revised)
- Rites inspired by Salem (the TV Show): Parts 1, Part 2
- Necromatic Rites
- Masquerade Rite (Diabolism, Necromancy)
- Blood Moon Events
- Sending Messages by Courier (Random Table)
A Witch Hunter’s Guide To Frankfurt
But not everything around here was about 17th Century monster hunting.
- Thieftaker, D.B. Jackson
- Traitor’s Blade, Sebastian de Castell
- The Devil’s Looking Glass, Mark Chadbourn
Game Master Roundtable
Oh, and we also got involved in the (short-lived) GM Roundtable discussion
But the one article that got the most surprise attention, looking back on all the statistics was the one summation of the Kult: Divinity Lost announcement! Whodathunkit?!
So, looking back at all that, 2015 was pretty productive around here. I’m actually kind of amazed! Will 2016 be nearly as prolific? I sure as Hell intend to make it so. I’ve still got a lot of ground to cover. But let’s wait and see what happens.